Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Understanding The LiMWA, 1 hour Webinar
Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
If you are a non-member, please join the organization by clicking on the JOIN NOW button and pay the dues before you register for the event. If you prefer not to join the organization, click the Register Now button on the right side of the screen and register as a non-member.
All attendees will receive an email the morning of the class with a link to the Webinar.
All attendees will receive an email the morning of the class to start registering by entering your name and email. After this is done, a link to enter the Webinar will be sent to you.
1 CFM credit approved for attending this entire webinar. Partial credits will not be given.
1. Introduce the Limit of Moderate Wave Action (LiMWA) and Coastal A Zone (CAZ) concept.
2. Learn what LiMWA and CAZ is and how they were derived.
3. Compare to V Zones and A Zones to gain perspective of LiMWA and CAZ
4. Understand regulations to prepare and review LiMWA and CAZ compliant designs/plans
5. LiMWA and CAZ related considerations
Bonus: After successfully attending the live webinar class, you will receive either the Power Point Presentation or the Live Video of the class to review for 6 months. This is only for you and not to share with others.